JUST IN

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Just In: CHTA Student's room burnt off by fire

A student of College of Health Technology, Akure named Motunrayo from Department of Environmental Health Technology room apartment was said to have been burnt off by fire, this occurred as a result of heavy explode of gas cooker.

Watch the video via the link: Click here for the video

An eye witness said the gas cooker exploded as a result of leakage, which later caught up with fire from a long distance in the same building.

Valuable items like cloths, shoes, original certificates among others were destroyed by the fire explosion.

Pictures below:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

FACEBOOK

FEEDBACK

Name

Email *

Message *

MOST VIEWED POSTS